VILLA SASOON’S on-site Tour Desk will ensure your Bali experience:
- Visit Bali's largest volcano, Mt. Agung.
- Visit Kintamani Volcano and the beautiful Lake Batur.
- As made famous in the movie ‘The Bucket List’, visit the LUWAK COFFEE FARM.
- Daily Scuba diving trips to the wreck of the USS Liberty at Tulamben.
- Glass-bottom boat tours to nearby Blue Lagoon coral reefs at Padang Bai.
- Take a fishing trip with local fishermen in a ‘jukung’ - a traditional outrigger canoe.
CANDI DASA has the ‘best of Bali’ at its doorstep:
For the adventurous: Diving, snorkeling and trekking are daily activities, while white-water rafting, elephant rides and mountain biking down a volcano are within an hour’s drive. Whit sand beach or famouse name as virgin beach or Pasir Putih only 20 minutes drive or get onother experiance with a Local boat
Cultural activities: Visit the historic village of Tenganan, the Besakih Temple, or the water palaces of Tirtagangga and Taman Ujung.
Dining: Candi Dasa boasts over 60 restaurants from inexpensive warungs to fine dining. Every Thursday night is Jazz Night at Vincent’s, where local and international artists entertain guests in a convivial dining atmosphere. Some of the restaurants arrange a free return suttle service.
Inhouse cooking dinner can also be prepare with one day notice on an additional charge, it's also can be combined with any special occasion and Balinese entertainment.
Room service or take away menu is also available from a nearest restaurant.
Art & Craft: To avoid the accommodation congestion of Ubud, the cultural and artistic center of Bali, stay in the relaxed surroundings of Villa Sasoon, Candi Dasa. A comfortable one-hour drive will see you in the heart of Ubud’s wonderful, chaotic hub!